Human Resource Management System
Revitalized Traditional Recruitment System with New-Age Customized Web-Based Application using Technologies of Today to Attain Better Access and Ease-Of-Use at Reduced Costs
- Smooth migration of existing Windows Application to enhanced recruitment portal
- Managing all HR related activities from a centralized and secured location
- Customized forms and defined automated processes and creating seamless connect with third party integrations
- Loads of self-help features for end-users (recruiters and candidates) to save time and efforts diligently
- Simplifying complex processes of employee performance, reviews and feedbacks as to bridge the gap between goals and results
Business ModelDedicated Team
- .NET Framework 4.5.2
- SQL Server 2008 R2
- ASP.NET WEB API 2.0
- Data Entity Framework 6.0
- HTML5 CSS3
- Angular JS
- Amplify JS
- Structure Map
- Twitter Bootstrap 3.0
From migrating the legacy architecture to modernized one and skillfully handling all the prevalent challenges on the road, Radixweb devised a one-of-its-kind HR and Recruitment solution for the client.
Our team of experts referred to get .NET application as the best suited technology and also suggested viable options to move the system to cloud.
To portray the client’s expectations in the right way, our team created a non-functional HTML5 prototype for the designs provided.
Custom Application Development
We designed a new architecture and database schema to support the software requirements. Functions like availability of candidates, document library, and custom fields feature for administrators were implemented.
Testing and Quality Assurance
For performance and quality of code testing, the client hired a different team to certify the product for matching high standards. It couldn’t be hacked to access any user data by a third-party security testing team. Radixweb team duly maintained high quality standards for the entire product.
Support & Maintenance
During the development process, a licensed tool- Stackify was used to get in-depth look about server performance and maintenance notifications. To smoothen the process, weekly status reports were shared and onsite visits for training and support were conducted.
Application Integration Services
Radix developed plugins for specific modules that can be easily integrated with other systems and APIs to integrate the client’s product were built.
Radixweb made the migration smooth from windows to web-based system without disturbing the on-going operations. A state-of-the-art custom fully automated software with exclusive functionalities, two-way synchronization and engaging user experience have our end-users overwhelmed.
- Raj Soni, Project Lead at Recruitment Agency, Australia.