- Highly-scalable web portal managed from a single admin interface
- A comprehensive suite of e-commerce features for online merchandising
- Unified software integration in order to deliver all-in-one information
- One way synchronization of catalogue management enabling easy workflow
- Powerful web optimization functionality for comprehensive digital marketing
Client LocationUnited States
- nopCommerce 3.0
- ASP.NET 4.0
- MVC 4.0
- SQL Server 2008 R2
- IIS 7.0
- .NET Framework 4.0
- Windows Server 8.0
Our US based client is a reputable organization in research and distribution of information in field of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration. The client need was to build a new E-Commerce website and integrate it with its Learning Management System to enable its users to access information
- The core objective was to develop an E-Commerce website with great look and feel and robust backend panel to manage all commercial activities
- The E-Commerce site was to be built in order to integrate their Learning Management System allowing users to access educational material pertaining to heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration.
- The E-Commerce front end would take care of easy usability of the web application with simple flow of navigation of the website
- The sound backend panel would take care of all back office transactions including recording of revenue collection
- The idea behind entire efforts to build this system was to provide a premier source of technical and educational information in environmental technology
Radix team of experts recommended nopCommerce platform for seamless execution of developing E-Commerce Portal and its integration with Learning Management System
- Radix experience of dealing with nopCommerce platform resulted in selection of this platform to build an online system of procuring technical and educational material of our client’s expertise in environmental technology
- Project execution was initiated with requirement gathering and its analysis. The focus was on building a sound architecture to enable our client to operate the system easily.
- Key to the success of the project was one way synchronization of catalogue Management which was implemented properly by our experienced team members.
- Radix design team provided theme for right look and feel of the website which was integrated with nopCommerce.
- Radix team experience in implementing backend structure enabled seamless integration of the E-Commerce site with learning management system
- Core areas of customizations were identified and implemented
A easy to use interface of the online system allowed client’s end users to procure the educational material without much hassle. Easy filtering of the products and content management were key client benefits. Overall the learning management system was allowed to function seamlessly.