Multi-Store eCommerce Portal
Designed Two Highly-Scalable Ecommerce Portals to Increase Brand Visibility, Customer Base and Create Revenue Growth Channels
- Customizable platform to promote and sell numerous products with a single integrated system
- Comprehensive suite of latest eCommerce features for online merchandising to adapting seamlessly with changing shopping behavior of customers
- Seamless Third Party Integration with MS Dynamics CRM to synchronize customer accounts, profiles and orders
- Reach out to niche audience with incredible ease and enhance the overall user experience to increase customer base
Business ModelFixed Cost
- ASP.NET Framework 4.5
- ASP.NET C#
- NopCommerce 3.70 (Open Source)
- MS Visual Studio 2012 or above
Our highly experienced team at Radixweb suggested nopCommerce platform for seamless execution of developing eCommerce portal and its integration with client’s CRM system. The system was setup with below features:
NopCommerce Deployment & Configuration
The team set up nopCommerce and made configurations required for site deployment. We also implemented multi-site deployment as client wanted two separate portals.
Single Administration Panel
We configured a single nopCommerce admin panel with the help of which client can manage aspects on both portals like: Product catalog, customer accounts, orders, blogs and other required changes.
Theme Design & Integration
Our skilled team created a custom theme to match the design needs while ensuring branding requirements and user experience are not compromised.
Integrated following extensions from nopCommerce Extensions Library like authorized .NET payment gateway plugin integration, shipping gateway integration with UPS, USPS and FedEx for rate calculations and banner plugin integration.
Third Party Integrations
One of the requirements was to integrate the nopCommerce portal with client’s MS Dynamics CRM to synchronize the customer accounts and orders.